Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who Am I?

Well the other day I was asked this question by my darling four year old daughter, who like her brother and well me :) is smart. She asked Mommy, who were you before you were a mommy? Little smart, yes! It took me back a minute then I started to think and this is what I came up with. I am the following:
Wife: I've been married and in this relationship for 11 years! Anyone who puts up with me and loves and supports me as much as he does deserves a metal. A big one! :) I have the most supportive husband!
Mommy: My most favorite title, the most rewarding thing I've done in my whole life :) And since my beloved son just turned 12, the most challenging title I've held. Ps. wouldn't take it back for a minute:) shh!!
Daughter: well what can I say I'm my parents only daughter and I'm sure that's no mistake. Let's just hope history doesn't repeat itself!
Sister: I've had this title when I was born, my big brother is three years older than me, then I was blessed when I was 11 1/2 to have a little brother who is so dear to me, well they both are!
Friend: I like this title, I have a few very close girlfriends who are very dear to me.

No comments: